How much do panhandlers really make? Can you possibly make a living at this? How much of a difference does a funny sign make? Will people give to a guy in a banana suit? Does every sign have to say "God Bless?" Important questions. I aim to find the answers. Give me a dollar. God Bless.

Saturday, July 23, 2005

No Photos

I'm gonna end up on the side of the road with a sign that says, "Take My Picture please?"
No photos yesterday, but the usual 8 bucks in an hour give or take a few nickels so filthy I didn't want to touch them. Why do nickels in particular seem to get so yuckified? I'll be back out in a couple if days to get a photo for the "Your Ad Here" E-bay experiment. In the meanwhile, I could us a couple of bucks so I can go see one of the summer blockbuster. Spare me two dollars and I promise no to spend it on The Bad News Bears.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home