How much do panhandlers really make? Can you possibly make a living at this? How much of a difference does a funny sign make? Will people give to a guy in a banana suit? Does every sign have to say "God Bless?" Important questions. I aim to find the answers. Give me a dollar. God Bless.

Friday, July 15, 2005

A Present? For Me?

Someone noticed the wishlist on this site, and while they didn't get me anything from the list I did get my first panhandled gift. It came Drew in Texas. Thanks Drew.





































It's "How To Get By Rich" by Donald TRUMP, and it's a NATIONAL BESTSELLER! I need some money to invest in new clothes, maybe some drycleaning for my banana suit. The Donald says it's important to look good. Can you spare a couple of bucks? God bless.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Liz said...

You amuse me. XD

7:33 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love how you wear the banana costume all the time now

3:45 PM

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home