How much do panhandlers really make? Can you possibly make a living at this? How much of a difference does a funny sign make? Will people give to a guy in a banana suit? Does every sign have to say "God Bless?" Important questions. I aim to find the answers. Give me a dollar. God Bless.

Saturday, August 27, 2005

Because Work Sucks

Why am I so interested in finding out if panhandlers are secretly living the good life, and earning more than I do working? Well, one reason is that I hate working. I'm not lazy, I've just never found a job that "satisfies my artistic needs." I've started another blog, cataloging my many attempts at becoming a productive member of America's work force. www.RockAss.net/allmyjobs.
Please, keep me from enduring more employment. Give me two bucks. God Bless.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home