How much do panhandlers really make? Can you possibly make a living at this? How much of a difference does a funny sign make? Will people give to a guy in a banana suit? Does every sign have to say "God Bless?" Important questions. I aim to find the answers. Give me a dollar. God Bless.

Tuesday, August 16, 2005

The Bidding Continues

The auction for advertising (or any other message of the winner's choice) on my sign is going very well. The page has recieved over 2500 views in just a couple of days and the bidding's up to $40. View the auction here. It's funny having a stranger be the high bidder. What evil plans do they have for me.
We had a crazy day of pan handling on Sunday, featuring fights at a gas station, a crack head who claims he used to be a pro cyclist and more. I'll post the full story once I get the photos from Morken.
I think I'll be panhandling as a mummy this weekend. In the meanwhile I could use some hummus. Could you spare a couple bucks? God Bless.

9 Comments:

Anonymous Jason said...

I often click your ads! I have ads of my own! www.jeffthefish.com! I need to buy vegan sammich ingredients! Please panhandle on my website!

11:14 PM

 
Anonymous Kevin Schultz said...

Dear Keith,

Very funny web site!!! :)

Your friend David G. pointed me here.

Best regards,



Kevin

2:36 PM

 
Blogger Phelpsy said...

I wish I had $50 to bid for the sign... tho I have no idea what I would make it say

6:18 AM

 
Blogger thepanhandler said...

Thanks Jason,and Kevin.
And Phelpsy, you'd make it say, PHELPSY RULES MOFO!
Um, okay bye.

6:53 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nah nah nah. Phelpsy should have it read:

"Momma didn't love me. Stay in school. God Bless."

But if Momma did love ya, then have it read:

"Momma loved me. I'm just messed up. God Bless." (This message must be accompanied by a nervous facial tick.)

10:23 AM

 
Blogger Erickson said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

2:24 PM

 
Anonymous Erickson said...

Very funny site. Nice work.

2:26 PM

 
Anonymous Jessica said...

The auction was pulled! What will happen now?

Jessica, chewbobington@gmail.com

9:57 AM

 
Blogger •ch• said...

And was just going to bid $1,000! Dang. Really though,what happened?

10:12 AM

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home