How much do panhandlers really make? Can you possibly make a living at this? How much of a difference does a funny sign make? Will people give to a guy in a banana suit? Does every sign have to say "God Bless?" Important questions. I aim to find the answers. Give me a dollar. God Bless.

Thursday, August 25, 2005

Darth Vader Panhandling


Hmm, maybe I can buy a Death Star someday!

I found this online, if anyone has any information on the photo get in touch. It's quite brilliant. You've got the injured vet angle, the misspelled "Deth Star", good stuff.

I will be panhandling in Sac on Sunday and will update the blog. In the meanwhile the auction continues at http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5609359918

The two folks who seem most determined to win are AMLFS, or All My Life For Sale and a fella named Conrad900. A peak at Conrad900's past auction wins reveals that he is the proud owner of a video tape on street fighting! I hope they mean the video game, but it doesn't sound like it. So, I get to help AMLFS sell everything he owns, I get to get my ass kicked, or if I'm lucky, both! Yay!

Peak at my other items for sale or my ebay profile to pick up some comedy CDs cheap. And hey, them donate buttons on the right are getting a bit rusty. How about a little clicky clicky eh? God bless.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Erickson said...

Panhandler. The photo of Darth is photoshopped. The original actually has him reading a newspaper. Looks like someone added the cardboard box for fun.

8:41 AM

 
Blogger thepanhandler said...

It looks like you are correct. Wheover did the photoshop is one funny son of a gun.

9:25 AM

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home