How much do panhandlers really make? Can you possibly make a living at this? How much of a difference does a funny sign make? Will people give to a guy in a banana suit? Does every sign have to say "God Bless?" Important questions. I aim to find the answers. Give me a dollar. God Bless.

Tuesday, August 23, 2005

E Bay Sucks

So Ebay pulled my auction because it had links to other sites? I read and re-read their policies and my links were within their requirements as I did not link to sights that were selling the item directly. In fact, the sites I linked to do not sell at all except ON EBAY!

5,000 views that auction got, and it was in it's last day of bidding, which is when things get hot. So, what am I gonna do? I'm gonna throw it right on back up there. Start you bidding folks.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5609359918

The new auction is getting many views and is already up to $31.00 with five days left of bidding. Very cool. I'm glad folks stayed with it. If Ebay pulls it again I will freak.
Be sure to check out the other items I'm selling. I've put some ICBINC CDs up there. Very funny and they sell for $10 normally. Okay then, that's settled. Back to the business at hand. I can use a couple of bucks. The donate buttons are to your right there. NPR has enough money, give that next couple of bucks to me. God Bless.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Jessica said...

One way to get around ebay's sneaky link censoring is to throw all the links on your "About Me" page, and just link to that in your auction. Ebay is retarded like that. Pretty much the one thing you are allowed to link to with 100% certainty is your "About Me" page.

Jessica - chewbobington@gmail.com

11:43 AM

 
Blogger Phelpsy said...

Glad to see it is getting reposted

give sme more time to get some $$$ to bid

7:09 AM

 
Blogger thepanhandler said...

I did just what you advised Jessica. Thanks for the tip.

4:28 PM

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home