How much do panhandlers really make? Can you possibly make a living at this? How much of a difference does a funny sign make? Will people give to a guy in a banana suit? Does every sign have to say "God Bless?" Important questions. I aim to find the answers. Give me a dollar. God Bless.

Saturday, August 13, 2005

Your Ad Here

The auction has begun. Yes you can buy space on my sign, which in turn will get you seen by up to 100 people! But that's not all, the sign and the story of the sign will then live here on my site where it will be seen by tens of thousand of people.

This used to be a link to the Auction, but it's down now!

The Auction will end August 25th at 12:15 am.

Who will be the lucky one to have their message on my sign? Will it be some big corporation like Coke, or Walmart? Will it be some love struck kid proposing to his or her guy or gal. Will it be some wise-en-heimer with too much money making me carry a sign that says, "I'm a big dork"? Only time will tell. In the meanwhile, please link to this story. Write about and talk about this story. The more visits I get to this story the more fun this is gonna be. Woo hoo.

And even if you can't afford the tens of thousands of dollars that I'm sure this auction'll bring in, you can still donate a couple of bucks. I'll even do the happy dance.

I'm not the first to use a panhandling sign for advertising http://www.bumvertising.com/

Thanks to Erick Jensen for his $5.00 donation yesterday, now the biggest donation I've gotten online. And thanks to Adam Thoume who donated $3.54 to the "expensive vegan snacks fund." I'm heading to www.veganessentials.com right now. Thanks guys. Now the rest of you freeloaders, click them donate buttons and make a banana happy. God bless.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home