How much do panhandlers really make? Can you possibly make a living at this? How much of a difference does a funny sign make? Will people give to a guy in a banana suit? Does every sign have to say "God Bless?" Important questions. I aim to find the answers. Give me a dollar. God Bless.

Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Metafilter Loves Me

Metafilter.com linked me giving me well over 3,000 visits, but those MeFi creeps don't hardly click on my ads at all! Most enjoyed my site, but some were offended. Click http://www.metafilter.com/mefi/44865 to see the debate, including my responses.
Now give me two dollars so I can spend it on making fun of the poor. God bless.

2 Comments:

Blogger Michael Heroin said...

yo, I found you this morning via metafilter. I also decided that you were a funny lil guy and have decided to keep checking you. Aren't you special? A lot of people who check the filter don't feel the need to vocalize themselves.

11:54 AM

 
Blogger thepanhandler said...

Mr. Heroin,
Thanks for the compliment. I funny little guy is exactly what I aspire to be. I offended some MeFi folks apparently but for the most part people seem to dig the site.
Please, say hello again from time to time.

10:20 AM

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home