How much do panhandlers really make? Can you possibly make a living at this? How much of a difference does a funny sign make? Will people give to a guy in a banana suit? Does every sign have to say "God Bless?" Important questions. I aim to find the answers. Give me a dollar. God Bless.

Friday, September 16, 2005

Power Point Panhandler


Jason sent this great graphic to illustrate a suggestion that is similar to but also the opposite of the business suit idea. Great idea. I just may use it. It would have to be at night though if I planned tot project it, but I could make charts on poster board and use a tripod. Hmmmm?
Be back from Seattle with pics and panhandling tales soon.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Jason said...

I just moved to Seattle courtesy of Hurricane Katrina. We should join forces.

3:09 PM

 
Blogger thepanhandler said...

Sorry. I didn't notice the note until after I got back. The trip to Seattle turned out not to be much of a panhandling trip. I got panhanded some, but mostly I rehearsed and then performed with my comedy troupe and I wrote lots on my other blog www.allmyjobs.blogspot.com.

6:39 PM

 
Blogger thepanhandler said...

I've been reading your site. I hope you're upheaval works out for you.
I went to New Orleans once. I bought crack. On accident. True story, I swear. I'll write about it at www.Rockass.net someday soon.
Best to you.

6:49 PM

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home