How much do panhandlers really make? Can you possibly make a living at this? How much of a difference does a funny sign make? Will people give to a guy in a banana suit? Does every sign have to say "God Bless?" Important questions. I aim to find the answers. Give me a dollar. God Bless.

Sunday, October 30, 2005

Begging over the phone

Today I'm reaching for new heights of obnoxiousness. I'll be calling people on the phone and asking them to go online and give me money. I'll also be panhandling in chat rooms. Woo hoo.
Check back for some mp3 of the phone calls and screen captures from the chat rooms.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Slacker! Update your stuff... Washington needs some incentive to cross the delaware.

- The Reverend Morbid

7:15 PM

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home