How much do panhandlers really make? Can you possibly make a living at this? How much of a difference does a funny sign make? Will people give to a guy in a banana suit? Does every sign have to say "God Bless?" Important questions. I aim to find the answers. Give me a dollar. God Bless.

Friday, November 18, 2005

Buy My CD

And now a word from our sponsors? Damn! You drove me to it. All I want is to make an honest living doing nothing, instead I'm reduced to actually giving you something for your money. Oh well, go here, buy a cd, be glad that you crushed my dreams and made a mere peddler out of a once proud beggar.

3 Comments:

Blogger Phelpsy said...

Will you ship it to canada?

Come on, you have to... its the holiday season and Phelpsy Needs this cd

8:00 AM

 
Blogger thepanhandler said...

We'll ship anywhere in the world (except Canada).

Just kidding, of couse, we'll ship to C'nookie-ville

8:18 AM

 
Blogger Phelpsy said...

Consider it sold then

cant wait to receive it

8:45 AM

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home