How much do panhandlers really make? Can you possibly make a living at this? How much of a difference does a funny sign make? Will people give to a guy in a banana suit? Does every sign have to say "God Bless?" Important questions. I aim to find the answers. Give me a dollar. God Bless.

Monday, January 23, 2006

How to finance Panhandling Film

That's Jonathan Morken, Me and John Asotbiza. Trying to get some finishing funds to put our documentary together. Look for a trailor to be up in the next few weeks and more panhandling pics up tomorrow. Yup. For more on Jonathan and John check out www.afcinema.net. And please, head on over to the donate buttons there and help me achieve my dream of living the good life off of my panhandling.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home