How much do panhandlers really make? Can you possibly make a living at this? How much of a difference does a funny sign make? Will people give to a guy in a banana suit? Does every sign have to say "God Bless?" Important questions. I aim to find the answers. Give me a dollar. God Bless.

Sunday, January 22, 2006

Panhandling with a new sign




Okay, now, go to the buttons on the right and give me $2. You'll feel so good about yourself. You'll do better at work. The opposite sex will find you more attractive. You'll be better at Super Mario Brothers 3!

7 Comments:

Anonymous rjk said...

That's great! The Ask Me How is a nice touch.

9:06 AM

 
Anonymous Panhandler said...

Thanks. I do like the Ask Me How. That was a last minute addition.

4:29 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your facial hair growth is not consistant with homeless guys.

10:33 AM

 
Blogger thepanhandler said...

I never claim to be homeless now do I?

I've spent the past year interview many panhandlers, quite a few of whom were clean shaven.

HOLY CRAP! I'm gettinig SOOOO much traffic from Cockeyed.com. Woo hoo.

11:08 AM

 
Blogger Eltrain said...

You need to rip one of those annoying corrogated plastic herbalife sings off of the nearest telephone pole and write your sign on the back of it.

5:14 AM

 
Blogger robbY said...

If I had a dollar for each day I spent on the freeway with a cardboard sign asking for dough...well, I guess I wouldn't be offering sexual favors at truck stops, would I?

5:58 AM

 
Blogger thepanhandler said...

eltrain! You are totally right on. That would've been great to actually use one of their signs!
I hate to repeat myself but that may be worth it.

6:16 AM

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home