How much do panhandlers really make? Can you possibly make a living at this? How much of a difference does a funny sign make? Will people give to a guy in a banana suit? Does every sign have to say "God Bless?" Important questions. I aim to find the answers. Give me a dollar. God Bless.

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Vasectomy


So desperate, I'm cashing in on people's loathing of me and my kind. Please donate before it gets any worse. Disclaimer: Please do not miss the entertainment value intended here. I am not truly desperate except that I'd desperately like to have some herbal tea without brewing it myself. I do deserve your $2. Really, I do.

4 Comments:

Blogger Headline Blankets said...

Hey Keith!

I think this is my favorite sign so far. The other day I panhandled and got a few bucks which I used to by Subway for Tom Cat, a homelass guy that hangs out with me + friends every once in a while. My sign had holes it it and read "I fought the law. The law won. God Bless"

10:06 PM

 
Blogger thepanhandler said...

Glad you liked it. Your blog looks really cool. Nice mix of poetry, stories and new experiences.

The "Fought the law" sign sounds funny. You should send me a picture of you flying the sign. I'll put it up and link your blog.

Peace

6:42 AM

 
Blogger Headline Blankets said...

Hey. Gimme your email and it will happen.

9:41 PM

 
Anonymous whylieineedadrink said...

You missed the "Contact and More" field on the right there? It's right by the donate buttons! You know, THE DONATE BUTTONS!

But seriously though, whylieineedadrink (at) yahoo.com

Thanks

10:06 PM

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home