How much do panhandlers really make? Can you possibly make a living at this? How much of a difference does a funny sign make? Will people give to a guy in a banana suit? Does every sign have to say "God Bless?" Important questions. I aim to find the answers. Give me a dollar. God Bless.

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Talkin' To The Cops

So we FINALLY got an interview lined up with the Sac Police to talk about their policy in regards to panhandlers and panhandling.
What should we ask them?
We're also going to get the cops response to the interview we did with a local panhandler who complains of the cops mistreating her.
This will be time not spent begging and I doubt the cop is going to give me any money. So, can you maybe spare a couple of bucks? I want to get some portabello mushrooms to cook in my George Foreman grill (garage sale, $5).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home