How much do panhandlers really make? Can you possibly make a living at this? How much of a difference does a funny sign make? Will people give to a guy in a banana suit? Does every sign have to say "God Bless?" Important questions. I aim to find the answers. Give me a dollar. God Bless.

Saturday, March 08, 2008

The Premier


So yeah, the premier was great. Nice, big, loud, happy crowd. We'll get more pictures up soon. Thanks Mattie for this pic.
THANKS to everyone who came out to the show and to The Crest for hosting it.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Movie Review

11:28 AM

 
Blogger KLJ said...

Thanks Xeno, er, rather, I mean, anonymous.

12:24 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey - I made it out to the Crest on Friday, and loved the movie. While I think it was mostly made to entertain, it did make me think about the plight of the homeless, and what they might do with the money that I give them.

Thanks for a great night and a great movie.

P.S. - the comments you made during the Q&A about your parents' responses were classic. I will be stealing those responses for when my future kid tells me about some crazed scheme that they think up.

- Jimbo Jesus

1:02 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh yeah... God bless.

1:08 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home