How much do panhandlers really make? Can you possibly make a living at this? How much of a difference does a funny sign make? Will people give to a guy in a banana suit? Does every sign have to say "God Bless?" Important questions. I aim to find the answers. Give me a dollar. God Bless.

Thursday, January 12, 2006

Product Placement

I sold space on my cardboard sign to the highest bidder. Still I don't seem to have the nice car or to be sleeping between clean silk sheets (my sheets are neither clean nor silk at the moment.) So now I'm going to try product placement. I will drink, eat or wear your product out on the offramp for a fee. Let the offers come rolling in. I don't eat meat, or wear leather but this isn't about integrity now is it? In fact it's the opposite, so I will even hold, and pretend to be on the verge of enjoying non-vegan products. I will charge extra for this. For the sake of this project my soul is indeed for sale, but it aint going cheap, nope.

Believe it or not I'm already fielding a few offfers. There has to be a way I can achieve my goal of living the good life from panhandling and dammit, I aims to find it.

For now, I can use some help buying some new probiotics. Can you donate a couple of bucks?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Hobo,

Longtime listner, first time caller. The BMTG would like to have you stick one of our 1/2 sized bumper stickers to your dirty back when hit the streets. What is your rate? The sticker simply sys "BMTG - Join for the therapeutic benefits - usesoap.com". While our funds are modest the space we need is small( 5"x2"). What will it take to get you in a bumper sticker today?

The DieSeL
bmtg@yahoo.com

1:34 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home