How much do panhandlers really make? Can you possibly make a living at this? How much of a difference does a funny sign make? Will people give to a guy in a banana suit? Does every sign have to say "God Bless?" Important questions. I aim to find the answers. Give me a dollar. God Bless.

Saturday, November 10, 2007

Panhnandling on Manswers

Here it is. This is the clip that I went down to LA to tape last December, aired on Spike TV's Manswers at last.
Their Question: Can a good living be made panhandling?
My ACTUAL Answer: Not likely, though a rare few do pull it off
Of course, that's not the answer they wanted, so a bit of creative editing and...



Don't get me wrong. I'm tickled by the whole thing. It was fun and great exposure and I love the last clip, panhandling the kids on the school bus, good stuff.

Those kids didn't give me any money. Can you maybe help out with a few bucks? God Bless.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home