How much do panhandlers really make? Can you possibly make a living at this? How much of a difference does a funny sign make? Will people give to a guy in a banana suit? Does every sign have to say "God Bless?" Important questions. I aim to find the answers. Give me a dollar. God Bless.

Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Was I On Spike TV Tonight?

It sounds like The Manswers segment featuring yours truly finally aired, or in some times zones, will air, in about an hour. Please use the comments section. Let me know if you caught the show and if my panhandling was indeed on there.
Click here to read all about my adventures with Spike!

UPDATE: Yep, I was on. And it'll be on tonight Thursday, November 8th, at midnight. They didn't list this website at all, so it's not really helping the old hit counter, but oh well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home